General Warehouse/Box Foam
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. This position will store materials, pick, pack and scan orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, box, foam, wrap, label, ship)
- Disassembly of equipment and products to stock inventory or recycle materials
- Must be able to read and write English to note condition of incoming inventory and alter bills of lading
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for auditors
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Forklift Certification and frequent pallet jack use
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimizes space utilization
- Ability to lift and maneuver heavy objects 50lbs. (plus team lifting to 701bs.) must also bend, flex, kneel and stoop in performance of duties.
- All applicants must pass complete background check in addition to physical and drug screen
- Frequent use of hand tools
- Valid Class D drivers license (to drive a car)
This is a full-time position with a full-time benefit package including paid time off, medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, AD&D, 401K, education and adoption assistance.
Local applications only. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Call 952-890-8838 or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.