IT Audit & Computer Service Technician
Audit, diagnose and repair a large volume of desktops, servers, printers, LCD’s, laptops, networking equipment and assist Warehouse and E-Recycling Departments, as needed.
- Evaluate and test proven technology for feasibility and implementation;
- Perform asset management tracking/inventory activities to ensure hardware is properly accounted for;
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn;
- Assist Warehouse Department i.e. prepping shipments, receive shipments, work with inventory, as needed;
- Assist E-Recycling Department i.e. determine if equipment is able to be recycled, as needed;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving technical issues;
- Flexibility to make schedule adjustments to cover before/after usual business hours or when other team members are unavailable;
- Ability to maintain composure and focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple language; and
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to lift, push & pull up to 50lbs. frequently;
- A+ and/or other certifications are preferred
- Flexibility and a desire to be a utility player and fill in where needed
Data Sales offers a Comprehensive Benefit Package including: Medical, Health Savings Account, Supplemental Insurance Benefits (that pay benefits directly to the policy holder), Dental, LTD, Life, 401K, AD&D and Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
All successful candidates will have completed a successful background investigation and will have had a post offer pre-employment physical and drug screen scheduled.
We welcome you to apply for these rewarding careers and invite you to find out why Data Sales is an employer of choice in the south metro. Apply now to start your new career today at www.datasales.com! Call 952-890-8838 or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.