IT Audit & Computer Service Technician
Audit, diagnose and repair a large volume of desktops, servers, printers, LCD’s, laptops, networking equipment, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Technical college preferred
- 2-4 years IT related experience
- A+ and/or other certifications are preferred
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
Data Sales offers a Comprehensive Benefit Package including: Medical, Health Savings Account, Supplemental Insurance Benefits (that pay benefits directly to the policy holder), Dental, LTD, Life, 401K, AD&D and Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
All successful candidates will have completed a successful background investigation and will have had a post offer pre-employment physical and drug screen scheduled.
We welcome you to apply for these rewarding careers and invite you to find out why Data Sales is an employer of choice in the south metro. Apply now to start your new career today at www.datasales.com! Call 952-890-8838 or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.