Let Us Build a Custom Technology Lease to Suit Your Business Needs
Data Sales Co. has the financial leverage to offer the most flexible and favorable lease terms possible. There are no complicated lease documents, auto-renewals, hidden fees or charges. We can even arrange payment deferrals aligned with your company's budget cycles and ROI goals.
- Lease lines from $100,000 and up
- Competitive lease rates
- Options for start-up, emerging and high-growth companies
- Flexible terms and payment structures
- Fair Market Value/FASB 13 leases
Stay Competetive and Up-to-date with Your Technology
Every business has different technology needs, and those needs change with growth, staffing, market conditions and other factors. Data Sales Co. offers a best-in-class lease structure for tier-one hardware to meet the needs you have now, and those that you'll have in the future.
- Servers, routers, switches and other network equipment
- Desktops, laptops, displays and printers
- Tier-one manufacturers such as Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, InfoPrint Solutions, Lexmark and Xerox
Asset Managing and Tracking
Award-winning Asset Management and Tracking
Data Sales Co. uses a proprietary asset management and tracking system to develop and maintain incredibly detailed profiles for every asset in your lease portfolio. Through this system, we create custom reports and invoices tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- Provides comprehensive asset profiles for all equipment in all locations
- Supports informed, intelligent decisions about technology
- Helps you manage assets more efficiently and save money
A Dedicated Technology Partner Provides Valuable Peace of Mind
At Data Sales Co. lease isn't just a transaction — it's a turn-key solution that includes understanding your technology needs, helping you make the right decisions about the type of lease your business needs and providing comprehensive service and support through the entire lease cycle. This is how we build and maintain long-term working relationships with our customers.
- Detailed pre-lease asset set up with vendor invoice balancing
- Flexibility to add, upgrade, renew, return or buy out assets
- Asset reports available anytime
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Processing of all sales and property taxes
At completion of the lease term, we offer end of lease options to simplify the transition to new technology:
- Optimal notification terms for returning, renewing or purchasing equipment
- Quick, accurate assessment of fair market value on all lease assets
- Return transportation via our custom fleet of trucks
- Secure facility to protect, erase or destroy sensitive data
- Environmentally friendly options for handling out-of-service equipment