This position is for an Independent Contractor who will sit onsite at Data Sales Co. in Burnsville, MN, while working as a 1099 contract consultant. Hours are first shift, preferably 8:00am – 5:00pm, with some flextime, Monday – Friday.
To provide professional programming support to Data Sales Co., Inc. The primary focus will be conversion of existing customer written software from our current IBM i-series to web based apps. Specifically using MS ASP.net MVC. We need a developer interested in taking a project from start to finish.
- Write, test, implement and troubleshoot the conversion of existing programs;
- Excellent communication skills – The ability to advise, train, provide written updates and document progress in simple language;
- Assist in planning, adjusting and communicating the conversion schedule;
- Ability to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protect the assets of the organization, act with ethics and integrity, report non-compliance and adhere to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as the Company’s policies and procedures; and
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Management.
- • Minimum of 3 years of web app development and computer programming experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of web development experience;
- Knowledge of the following Microsoft products ASP.net MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio, C# and SAP Crystal Reports;
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously; and
- AS400/i-series experience preferred.
The successful contractor consultant will need to provide a clean background search and physical and drug screen results. Local applications only. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.