As an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, working 7:30am – 4:30pm, you will provide administrative support to the General Office Department. We are looking for an individual who is able to multi-task successfully plus balance and prioritize duties while having a professional demeanor.
- Strong communication skills both on the phone as well as in writing;
- Process time off-slips and maintain employee calendar & updates
- Greet Visitors and Guests to our Corporate HQ offices, maintain lobby and entrance (direct deliveries and or packages)
- Various administrative tasks – data entry, correspondence, filing (update safety manuals)
- Providing backup coverage for the mailroom
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and preferably AS/400;
- Create a welcoming professional first impression to both guests and visitors
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft Word and Excel with good accuracy; and
- A dependable nature and positive attitude
All successful candidates will have completed a successful background investigation and will have a post offer pre-employment physical and drug screen scheduled.
Local applications only. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We welcome you to apply for these rewarding careers and invite you to find out why Data Sales is an employer of choice in the south metro. Check out our Competitive Benefit Package & apply now to start your new career today at www.datasales.com!