Sales Lease Assistant
The successful candidate will help Data Sales Co. grow by providing top-tier Account Management skills to our Lease Department. We are looking for a high energy individual who has the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritize.
- Provide Administrative and Account Management support to direct Salesperson(s);
- Manage and Facilitate Domestic and International Master Lease accounts from on-boarding new customers to coordinating transactions through the entire lease life cycle;
- Manage leases from the Origination and Assembly of Transaction Information, through funding process, monthly billing, and the end of the lease term;
- Coordinate Setting up Payment Terms with Vendors and Issuing Purchase Orders for Equipment;
- Price-Checking & Auditing of Vendor Quotes;
- Provide professional customer service support to internal and external customers and vendors, tracking activity in Salesforce and reporting out to sales and management on status of transactions;
- Assist Credit in managing customer exposure and credit approvals; and
- Prepare activity and volume reports for vendor program partners.
REQUIREMENTS: Prior Account Management, Financial Services, or Leasing Industry Experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite of Products with a strong knowledge of Excel.
- In addition, knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or other pdf.file formats is helpful;
- Successful Candidates will function well with various departments and the ability to coordinate workflow with other Sales & Lease Assistants is vital.
This is a full-time position with a full-time benefit package including paid time off, medical including employer sponsored health savings account plan, dental, life, employer paid LTD & STD, AD&D, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance and 401K.
All successful candidates will have completed a successful background investigation and will have had a post offer pre-employment physical and drug screen scheduled. We welcome you to apply for these rewarding careers and invite you to find out why Data Sales is an employer of choice in the south metro. Apply now to start your new career today!
Local applications only. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Call 952-890-8838 or Email resume to email@example.com.