Sales & Lease Assistant
The successful candidate will help Data Sales Co. grow by providing top-tier Account Management skills to our Lease Department. We are looking for a high energy individual who has the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritize.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and Facilitate Domestic and International Master Lease accounts from on-boarding new customers to coordinating transactions through the entire lease life cycle;
- Provide professional customer service support to internal and external customers and vendors, tracking activity in Salesforce and reporting out to sales and management on status of transactions;
- Provide Administrative and Account Management support to direct Salesperson(s);
- Manage leases from the Origination and Assembly of Transaction Information , through funding process, monthly billing, and the end of the lease term;
- Coordinate Setting up Payment Terms with Vendors and Issuing Purchase Orders for Equipment;
- Price-Checking & Auditing of Vendor Quotes;
- Assist Credit in managing customer exposure and credit approvals; and
- Prepare activity and volume reports for vendor program partners.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite of Products. Candidates will be tested in regards to their Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint skills. In addition, knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or other pdf.file formats is helpful;
- Successful Candidates will function well with various departments and the ability to coordinate workflow with other Sales & Lease Assistants is vital.
This is a full-time position with a full-time benefit package including vacation, sick, medical, dental, life, LTD, AD&D, 401K. All successful candidates will have completed a successful background investigation and will have had a post offer pre-employment physical and drug screen scheduled. We welcome you to apply for these rewarding careers and invite you to find out why Data Sales is an employer of choice in the south metro. Apply now to start your new career today!
Interested Parties should e-mail résumé, cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com or send to the HR Department , Data Sales Co., Inc. 3450 West Burnsville Parkway, Burnsville MN 55337