Data Sales Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What cookies does Data Sales Inc use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. For details of any third-party cookies we include in our domain, please consult the table below.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
|datasales.com||OptanonConsent||1 year||This cookie stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the users browser, when consent is not given.|
|datasales.com||OptanonAlertBoxClosed||1 year||This cookie is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and in some cases only when they actively close the notice down. It enables the website not to show the message more than once to a user.|
|datasales.com||_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|datasales.com||_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|datasales.com||_gid||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|datasales.com||collect||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|vimeo.com||vuid||2 years||Used by Vimeo to collect analytics tracking information related to embedded video.|
|docs.google.com||S||2 years||Used by Google Docs to collect analytics tracking information and enable functionality related to our contact form.|
|google.com||ads/ga-audiences||Session||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.|
|google.com||NID||6 months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
You may view or change your current cookie preferences in our Cookie Preference Center.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.