On-site Shredding Now Available!
Shredding for Hard Drives, Tape Cartridges, PDAs, Floppy Drives, CDs and Cell Phones
Data Sales Co. offers Data Destruction services to give you peace of mind and help you meet security requirements. We operate a 20HP twin-shaft Electro-Shear Shredder that produces particles from less than ¼" to 2" in diameter. Our process addresses the security requirements for HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act), FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act), GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act) and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act). Our Data Destruction services also ensure that out of service technology is recycled or disposed of in an environmentally sound fashion.
- Data Destruction services available for hard drives, tape cartridges, PDAs, floppy drives, CDs and cell phones
- Shredder is housed in a secure facility owned and operated by Data Sales Co.
- Pick-up and transportation via Data Sales Co. fleet of trucks, outfitted with secure, sealed lockboxes
- Barcode scanning, report of all serial numbers destroyed and a certificate of destruction assure complete security and peace of mind
- National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) Member
- View a video demonstration